We are the UK's leading
food allergen and food poisoning claim experts.

Food science is our business.

Let us advise you:

01625 253020

Answer the following questions to see if you could make a claim.

Did the Food Poisoning or Allergy Reaction happen within the last 3 years?


Were you ill for longer than 3 days?


You could be entitled to claim

Fill out the form below and a member of the SickHoliday.com team will call you back.


About Sickric.com

Sickric.com are specialists in food allergen and food poisoning claims.

We specialise in recovering compensation for people who have suffered food poisoning or an allergic reaction to food.

Claims are dealt with on a “No Win, No Fee” basis**.

**Charges may apply. See here for details.

  1. Claim Evaluation

    We will contact you so that we can take detailed information and assess whether you are eligible to claim. The more information we have, the more likely we are to get you the maximum amount of compensation possible.

  2. Medical Assessment

    The information you provide will be evaluated by medical professionals in order to assess the quality and legitimacy of your case.

  3. Claim Instigation

    If your case is accepted, your details will be passed on to an experienced team of solicitors who will then proceed to instigate your claim.

  4. Cash Sum Awarded

    Once an agreement has been made, a cash sum will be awarded to you as compensation for the inconvenience you experienced.

Start your claim:

We’re happy to advise you over the phone:

01625 253 020

Were you made sick within the last 3 years?
Use our claims calculator below to see if you can make a claim:

Let us advise you:

01625 253020

We are the UK’s largest independent food allergen and food poisoning claims company.

Food regulations in the UK are covered by the 178/2002 provisions, which states in Article 14 that food shall not be placed in the market if it is unsafe.

Food is deemed to be unsafe if it is injurious to health or unfit for human consumption.

If you have suffered food poisoning in the UK, you can claim against the food provider if these regulations are found to have been breached.

If you suffered an allergic reaction to food not properly labelled, then additional legislation also covers you to make a claim for negligence.

If you think you could be entitled to make a claim, contact us today by phone, email, our live chat system or the claims calculator located at the top of the page. We will assess your case and give you an estimate of how much compensation you could be awarded!

Start your claim


You may have heard us on the radio…